DATE: April 23rd, 2013
Hey vroomers, here is the latest episode of our weekly live radio show “OFF The Road”. This new mix features some of our favorite new jams by the likes of Oliver, Touch Sensitive, Yuksek, Hot Natured, Ejeca, Jesse Oliver, Rogue Vogue, Earl Grey, and more. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
We’ll be back for more rides next Saturday on Off Radio, from 22:00 to 23:00 EET. Also, check our previous radio shows on Mixcloud. Stay gas!
01. Kris Menace feat. Black Hills – Waiting For You (Oliver Remix)
02. Touch Sensitive – Show Me
03. Earl Grey – Pong
04. David August – For Eternity
05. Suzanne Kraft – Maybe Snakes (Permanent Vacation Remix)
06. Blanc 1 – It’s All Over
07. Jesse Oliver – Oceans (Mirror People Remix)
08. Satin Jackets feat. Patrick Baker – Only You (Rogue Vogue Remix)
09. Kostrok – Right Now (Yuksek Remix)
10. Phoenix – Entertainment (Hot Natured Remix)
11. Zinc – Only for Tonight (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs Remix)
12. Russ Chimes – Turn Me Out (Ejeca Remix)
13. Broke One – You’ll Be Mine
DATE: April 19th, 2013
German gloss-disco producer Tim Bernhardt, better known as Satin Jackets, knows how to make people feel good. This time around he brings more heat into our station with his superb new single “Only You”, which features vocals from Nashville producer/vocalist Patrick Baker.
Watch the official video, directed by Jack Edinger, above, and make sure to check out Chicago’s Rogue Vogue organ-driven remix of “Only You” below. A perfect old-school house jam, which was already featured on The Magician’s Magic Tape 31. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Satin Jackets’ “Only You” EP is out now on Brooklyn’s producer JKriv label, Deep & Disco Recordings. Get it here.
DATE: March 5th, 2013
CATEGORIES: mpFree, News
It’s time to start voguing. Chicago’s jackin’ & swingin’ producer Rogue Vogue strikes again with yet another brilliant remix. This time he adds his signature touch on Brooklyn’s electro-poppers French Horn Rebellion feel-good track “Girls” and turns it into a rolling, deep and dancefloor-ready heater. Grab it for free below, and strike a pose!
DATE: December 9th, 2012
For one hour every week we getting “OFF The Road” to present our weekly live radio show on Off Radio. For those who missed it, here’s last night’s “OFF The Road #35″, which you can download below. We’ll be back for more rides next Saturday. Also, check out our previous radio shows on Mixcloud. Enjoy the ride!
01. Rogue Vogue – Feel Love
02. F3 – What You Need
03. Karmon – Take My Hand (feat. Terry Shand)
04. Stereogamous feat. Shaun J. Wright – Face Love Anew
05. Plastic Plates – Things I Didn’t Know I Loved (Bufi Remix)
06. The Other Tribe – Sing With Your Feet (Vocal Mix)
07. Tigerskin – Lied
08. Lane 8 – For You
09. Ejeca – Night Rays
10. Seasfire – How Do You Sleep (Mighty Mouse Remix)
11. Surahn – Wonderful
DATE: December 6th, 2012
One thing is for sure: When Chicago’s jackin’ & swingin’ producer Rogue Vogue drops something new, we can’t stop voguing! His brand new slow-house jammin’ “Feel Love” for Only Children’s in-house label, Nuclear Family, is just another fine example of what Rogue Vogue does so well. This track is nothing but pure slow-voguing pleasure. Grab it for free below, and feel the vibe.
DATE: October 21st, 2012
[Artwork: Yannis Dragasakis]
For all of you out there, here’s our last night’s radio show “OFF The Road #29″ for your ears delight. Thanks for listening. See you next Saturday on Off Radio, from 22:00 to 23:00 EET. Check out our previous radio shows on Mixcloud. Stay gas!
01. Holy Ghost! – It Gets Dark
02. Francis Inferno Orchestra – Astral Breeze
03. Surahn – Watching The World (Prins Thomas Remix)
04. Wolf + Lamb vs. Soul Clap – Weekend Affair (feat. Lil Lulu & Mellowman)
05. MANIK feat. Jeremy Glenn – Parasol (Climbers Remix)
06. Sohight – Fonk’
07. Navid Izadi – Ain’t Got The Time
08. Kasper Bjorke – Bohemian Soul (Adana Twins ‘On A Cloudy Day’ Remix)
09. Michoacan – Disco Sucks So Good (Dubka Remix)
10. Tempogeist – Hold On (Rogue Vogue Remix)
11. Bat For Lashes – All Your Gold (Hercules and Love Affair Remix)
DATE: October 15th, 2012
Rising Belgium-based duo Tempogeist, consisting of Dries Nijs and Thomas Swerts, dropped today their very first EP “Transatlantic” on Shiny Disco Club, filled with some pure disco-pop grooves. The EP features three original tracks, “We Need Lovers”, Romeo”, “Hold On”, and remixes by Rogue Vogue, Satin Jackets, and Prometones, formerly known as Kido Yoji. Here we have for you a marvelous remix of “Romeo” from Swedish trio Monitor 66, who never cease to amaze us with their creative productions. It’s so beautiful and delightful. Preview the whole thing here, and grab Monitor 66′s remix below. Do it.
DATE: August 1st, 2012
Yes, it’s that time again. Here is our monthly list of the most downloaded tracks on La.Ga.Sta. Check out the whole list below, and relive the magic of July’s most popular mpFree’s. This is your Top 15 chart. Speed it up!
DATE: June 28th, 2012
CATEGORIES: mpFree, News
Absolutely brilliant track from Chicago’s newest jackin’ & swingin’ producer Rogue Vogue. His first original track brand new jam “When I Looked At You” has already been featured on The Magician’s magic tape 24 and it will be released very soon via French Express. Rogue Vogue’s latest great remix of Radio Ink’s “Who We Are Tonight” is still available for free download below. Stop driving, start voguing!
DATE: May 1st, 2012
CATEGORIES: mpFree, News
Here is the most downloaded 15 tracks of April on La.Ga.Sta. It’s no surprise that Breakbot’s new track “Programme”, the first taste from his forthcoming debut album on Ed Banger is top of the list. Check out the whole list below, and relive the magic of April’s most popular mpfree’s. Fill it up!
Last Gas Station [La.Ga.Sta.] is a music blog based in Athens. We love driving fast cars looking for new sounds out there. So c'mon kids, join us for a ride. All tracks posted are for promotional use only. If you want something removed, please email us. Vrooommm!!!
Last Gas Station is racing on a WP blog designed by Radial