DATE: May 17th, 2013
It’s time to get a/jus/ted. NYC veteran studio whiz Justin Strauss and Brooklyn producer Teddy Stuart, better known as Eddie Mars, have joined forces to create a new project, called A/Jus/Ted. As we read, since meeting in early 2012, the duo has been hard at work in the studio, crafting unique, synth-inspired dance music.
Having impressed with their great first single “A Brighter Light”, featuring Jeremy Glenn’s soulful vocals, for Under The Shade, A/Jus/Ted bring more heat with their brand new single, “Stay Up Here”. This time round, the duo has teamed up with London’s singer/songwriter Miss Bee to deliver an almost eight-minute slow-burning disco jam with an atmospheric feel that will leave you begging for more. We love it!
“Stay Up Here” will drop digitally on May 20th via Southern Fried. In the meantime, you can stream the full version of the track above. Just in case you missed it, check out A/Jus/Ted’s “A Brighter Light” below. Ride on!
Download the radio edit of “A Brighter Light” here.
DATE: April 30th, 2013
Start your week off right with the latest episode of our weekly live radio show “OFF The Road”. You can now listen/download it below. We’ll be back for more rides next Saturday on Off Radio, from 22:00 to 23:00 EET. Also, check our previous radio shows on Mixcloud. Stay gas!
01. Reptile Youth – Fear (Slow Hands Remix)
02. Chasing Kurt – From The Inside
03. Finnebassen – Baby (Debonair Remix)
04. Paulie – Spread Love
05. A/jus/ted – A Brighter Light (feat. Jeremy Glenn)
06. Boris Dlugosch feat. Róisín Murphy – Look Around You (Maxxi Soundsystem Remix)
07. Propellers – Midnight kiss (ATTAR! Remix)
08. Kölsch – Goldfisch
09. Russ Chimes – Turn Me Out (Extended Mix)
10. Classixx – All You’re Waiting For (feat. Nancy Whang)
11. Shit Robot – Feels Real (feat. Jenr)
12. Juveniles – Fantasy
DATE: March 25th, 2013
Ride on time! Here’s the latest episode of our weekly radio show “OFF The Road”.Grab it below, and play it loud! See you next Saturday on Off Radio, from 22:00 to 23:00 EET. Also, check our previous radio shows on Mixcloud. Fill it up!
01. Coma – My Orbit
02. Footprintz – Heaven Felt Like Night
03. Hypnolove – Come To My Empire (Bufi & La Royale Remix)
04. Ali Love feat. Kali – Emperor
05. Garnica – Love Someone
06. Clancy – All Just In My Mind
07. Mickey feat. Jeremy Glenn – Heartstrings(Extended)
08. Bicep & Ejeca – You (Piano Version)
10. Chordashian – Call Me (Softwar ‘Burning Down The House’ Dub)
10. The Juan Maclean – You Are My Destiny
11. Silk 86 – Clear Waters
12. Syron – Here (Blasé Boys Club Remix)
DATE: March 18th, 2013
Here we go. After last year’s single “Weekend”, our beloved Belgian producer/DJ Mickey strikes again with his brand new track “Heartstrings”, a finely crafted piece of bouncy, disco-tinged house with an infectious groove. It features vocals from Canadian producer/vocalist Jeremy Glenn. We’re so glad to see two of our favorite producers working together for the first time. More like this one, please.
The “Heartstrings” EP is out now on Smile Recordings and comes backed with an even deeper dub and a remix from UK producers Aashton & Swift. You can preview the whole thing here.
DATE: February 15th, 2013
We’ve already featured Mario Basanov’s great new jam “More For The Less”, featuring the soulful vocals from Jeremy Glenn, and now you can watch the official video for the track. The “More For The Less” EP, backed with remixes by Pablo Bolivar & Maurice Aymard and Michael J Collins arrives on February 18th on Apersonal Music. Pick up your 12” here.
DATE: February 12th, 2013
Mario Basanov and Jeremy Glenn, a perfect match! After releasing his first solo album “Journey” on Needwant last year, the unstoppable Lithuanian house producer Mario Basanov returns with his debut single “More For The Less” for Barcelona’s imprint Apersonal Music. This time, he’s teamed up with the Canadian producer/vocalist Jeremy Glenn to deliver a sublime piece of deep house goodness.
The release comes backed with two remixes by the likes of Pablo Bolivar & Maurice Aymard and Michael J Collins. Before the 12″ drops, you can listen to “More For The Less” above. Also, make sure to check out Mario Basanov’s dub version of the track below. Out on February 18th.
DATE: October 21st, 2012
[Artwork: Yannis Dragasakis]
For all of you out there, here’s our last night’s radio show “OFF The Road #29″ for your ears delight. Thanks for listening. See you next Saturday on Off Radio, from 22:00 to 23:00 EET. Check out our previous radio shows on Mixcloud. Stay gas!
01. Holy Ghost! – It Gets Dark
02. Francis Inferno Orchestra – Astral Breeze
03. Surahn – Watching The World (Prins Thomas Remix)
04. Wolf + Lamb vs. Soul Clap – Weekend Affair (feat. Lil Lulu & Mellowman)
05. MANIK feat. Jeremy Glenn – Parasol (Climbers Remix)
06. Sohight – Fonk’
07. Navid Izadi – Ain’t Got The Time
08. Kasper Bjorke – Bohemian Soul (Adana Twins ‘On A Cloudy Day’ Remix)
09. Michoacan – Disco Sucks So Good (Dubka Remix)
10. Tempogeist – Hold On (Rogue Vogue Remix)
11. Bat For Lashes – All Your Gold (Hercules and Love Affair Remix)
DATE: October 19th, 2012
Absolute heat from rising New York-based DJ and producer MANIK. For his new release on Nurvous Records, MANIK has teamed up with our favorite Canadian producer/vocalist Jeremy Glenn to create a dancefloor-ready house jam in the form of “Parasol”. And it’s a great one! The release comes backed with two quality remixes by Mexican deep house duo Climbers and London’s Cosmonauts. Feel the heat.
The “Parasol” EP is out now on Nurvous Records. Get it here.
DATE: August 25th, 2012
We’re always pretty excited to hear new things from Sydney-based duo Softwar. This time around they deliver a gorgeous deep and warm remix of Clubfeet’s latest single “City Of Light”. Pure chillout vibes. You can now grab this remix for free below. The band’s “City of Light” b/w “This Time” is out now on Too Pure Singles Club.
DATE: July 18th, 2012
Arnaud Rebotini’s Black Strobe are back in action with their hypnotic groove new single “Boogie In Zero Gravity”, and now you can watch the official video. The “Boogie In Zero Gravity” EP features two original tracks and fine remixes by Drop Out Orchestra, Populette, Hot Toddy and Jeremy Glenn. This new EP is the starter for Black Strobe’s new album, which is expected to be released in 2013. You can stream the great extended version of the single below and preview the full release here.
Last Gas Station [La.Ga.Sta.] is a music blog based in Athens. We love driving fast cars looking for new sounds out there. So c'mon kids, join us for a ride. All tracks posted are for promotional use only. If you want something removed, please email us. Vrooommm!!!
Last Gas Station is racing on a WP blog designed by Radial